To help players and investors to learn and master their trading strategies, DBOE Academy has officially launched a weekly contest on How to Master Options event (HMO).
- Users will get access to live transactions on the Mainnet platform, which will be 100% real-time which allow them to feel the fluctuations of ETH coins in the cryptocurrency market.
- Users will be able to learn hands-on experience on option by: using Black-Scholes option pricing, get to know full exercise of European-style options, such as Long/Short Call and Put orders which expire every Friday at 3pm GMT.
- In this contest, NUSD (Non-USD)* is used to represent the actual USDT in transactions.
- The ten most profitable weekly trading users will each receive USDT and DBOE tokens in their e-wallet.
- To participate, users must have a Metamask wallet (if you don’t already have one, learn how to create one here).
- NUSD is required for trading, and NUSD is only available after users complete basic knowledge quizzes. Take the Test now.
- Users will go to the exchange after receiving NUSD to practice buying and selling ETH tokens.
- The top ten most profitable results will be announced 24 hours after the weekly expiration session (3 PM (GMT) every Friday) on the DBOE Academy website and via email.